- As a rule child who are 3 years 6 month old will be admitted to the L.K.G. class. A corresponding are scale is fixed for the Succeeding classes.
- As per RTE Act 25% seats in LKG are every year reserved for children belonging to the weaker section of society and disadvantaged group. Admission under this category is done by procedure as prescribed by the Education department from time to time.
- A child who joins fresh from home or from a private school has to produce official Birth-Certificate such as the
- Municipal certificate in support of the date of birth entered in the admission form.
- A child who has attended any recongnized school will not be admitted without a school Leaving Certificate from the same.
- Documents required for admission are not returned.
- A calendar month’s notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a student or the fee will be charged. Such notice is to be given in writing by the personal respon sible for the pupil and not by the pupil himself.
- April must pay their fee for May and June.
- No School Leaving Certificate is given until all sums due to school have been paid in full
A pupil failing to be promoted may have to discontinue his studies in the school. A pupil failing in the same class must discontinue his studies in the school.