VIDAAY PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOL run by Vidaay Public School Santhan Ajmer (Regd.). This institution was established in the 16 April 2003.The main aim of this school was to widely promote and provide education to the people of Naka Madar and nearest villages area because at that time there was lack of inclination towards education. Due to the hard work of the staff and keen interest and co-operation of the local people, this school had remained the biggest and best Primary school of Rajasthan from the year 2003-2007.
Looking to the great demand of parents this school was upgraded to Middle level in the year 2007, RTE Recolonized in 2012 and thereafter to the Secondary level in the year 2015. From the very beginning this school is imparting education to both boys and girls (co-education). The main aim of the school is to provide an all round development to its students and to give them a sound intellectual, physical and moral training, inculcating in them the value of perseverance, so that they turn out to be good and upright citizens for time and eternity.The school has been introduced computer education from class I to Xth.
Along with the academics the institution lay a great stress on the co-curricular activities and Sports. Every Morning and evening the students get coaching under the able guidance of trained coaches in various games and sports.
Presently, about 350 students and 15 staff members are there in the school. By the grace and providence of Almighty God and due to the untiring and selfless hard work, love and co-operation of the staff the school is progressing day by day.
The School building has:
- 1. Spacious and well ventilated classrooms.
- 2. Fully air conditioned Computer Laboratory equipped with internet connection etc. have been installed. All students learn Computer subject.
- 3. A spacious hall for various activities.
- 4. A school ground for playing cricket, football, volleyball, kho-kho, handball and other facilities are made available for indoor games.
- 5. A well furnished library and reading room is made available. Newspapers and Magazines are provided in addition to a wide range of books which also include Dictonaries.
- 6. Encyclopedias, Books on General Knowledge and Year Books.
- 7. The campus has an environment which is truly conducive to learning.